HITCHES & WIRING
Trailer Hitches & Installation
Your hitch is the critical tool between your vehicle and trailer. Whether you are mounting a bike rack, towing jet-skis with your Mercedes sedan or transporting speciality trailers across the country, RA HITCH’s top-of-the-line products and quality trailer hitch installation will help ensure your safety and give you peace of mind on the road. At RA HITCH, we are committed to providing you with the quality hitches and trailer hitch installation you deserve.
- Our quality wiring and attention to detail makes us the best in the state – it’s The RA Difference.
- RA HITCH is authorized dealer for the best products in the industry like CURT, STEALTH HITCHES, ecoHITCH and B&W TRAILER HITCHES.
The Best Wiring
Before you can legally tow your trailer, you must have working trailer lights that are plugged into your vehicle and operating in sync with your vehicle’s lights. Not only will working taillights, brake lights and turn signals help you avoid a ticket, but more importantly, it promotes safe towing.
At RA HITCH, we understand the importance of safety and quality work. We call it The RA Difference, which means our trailer hitch installation and wiring is unmatched and the BEST IN THE TRIANGLE.
- For the best protection, we use wire connector covers to protect the contacts from rust and corrosion.
- To improve aesthetics, we utilize protection loom and zip ties so your vehicle has a clean look and helps your wiring to last for years.
- We are your dependable source for all class I, II, III and IV trailer hitch installations and parts for every purpose.
1610 E. Williams Street
Apex, NC 27539
M-F: 8am - 5pm