When adventure calls, Raleigh-Apex Hitch is your source for bike racks, cargo carriers and camping gear. Can't decide what sort of racks and mounts you need? We can help. Our durable solutions are built to accommodate any volume and weight and are characterized by all types of convenient features for those commuting and on the go. We carry options from the following brand manufacturers:
- Yakima Bike Racks
- Yakima Camping
- Yakima Kayak Trailers
- Curt Cargo Management
We are proud to carry YAKIMA hitch-mounted line of quality bike racks and camping accessories. You can visit Yakima.com to search their wide variety of products, place your order with us, and we will assemble and install your product for you. We keep in stock a collection of bike racks and these are among our favorites:
Yakima Bike Racks
Dr. Tray [$649.00]
Dr.Tray is the ultimate tray rack for your hitch. It can easily handle road, mountain, and fat-tire bikes with up to 5” tires. Bike clearance is top notch, with 18” between the trays. To make it even better, the bike tray spacing can be adjusted tool-free while the bikes are loaded, virtually eliminating any issues with bike-to-bike interference.
- Holds up to two bikes.
- Available in 1.25" and 2" hitch size.
- View more on Yakima's site.
Here's a hitch rack that goes long on features. Starring the UpperHand™ control lever that tilts the rack to make access to your vehicle a cinch. Also includes zero-hassle ZipStrips™ to secure your bike, folds flat for easy storage and to top it off is fully assembled out of the box.
- View more on Yakima's site.
NEW! Skyrise Tent! Light, strong, and technically advanced, the new SkyRise rooftop tent is crafted from the materials we know and trust. The 210D nylon is light and breathable with mesh panels for ventilation and stargazing. The weather-shedding rainfly has a waterproof PU coating and for warm, clear evenings, leave it off for a faster set-up and a wide-open view.
- Two size options provide room for Two (small) or Three (medium)
- Easy to pitch design means less work and more play
- Thick, 2.5” wall-to-wall foam mattress provides cushy comfort
- Mattress includes removable cover for easy cleaning
- Made from the same lightweight and breathable materials as backcountry tents - 210D nylon
- All windows and the two skylights have solid and mesh panels that zip open to improve ventilation and provide a view of the starry skies
- 210D nylon rainfly with PU coating protects you from the elements
- Aluminum poles are light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Tool-free vehicle mounts – no bolts required – means it’s easy to put on and quick to take off
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (included) for added security
- Ladder and all hardware are included for easy set up
Yakima Kayak Trailers
Never be forced to choose between your favorite activities and gear. Maximize your gear hauling choices by adding a sturdy, lightweight trailer.The RackandRoll trailer is made of lightweight aluminum and offers a stable, secure ride for *all* your gear. Stores easily upright in the off-season.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Shock absorbers provide 4" of independent wheel travel, providing greater stability and gear protection
- Stores easily in compact upright position with removable wheels and tongue
- Small wheels on rear of trailer allow you to easily roll the trailer upright for storage
- Carrying capacity is 250 lbs with stock suspension.
- Optional Heavy-Duty Shocks can carry up to 350 lbs (RackandRoll 78” only)
- Carrying handle transforms lightweight trailer into a handcart
- Includes Yakima crossbars; spread adjustable to 48"
- LED trailer lights last years without needing replacement
- Comes in two widths: 66” and 78” crossmembers and crossbars
Curt Cargo Management
Sometimes, even with a long-bed pickup truck or spacious SUV, storage space can be tight for those long road trips. No matter what you are taking along for the ride, you can always have enough room to bring it with a CURT cargo carrier. CURT cargo carriers are hitch-mounted and designed to fit a 1 1/4” or 2” trailer hitch receiver tube opening. That means they can be used as a rear mount or front mount cargo carrier. They easily bolt together and can carry up to 500 lbs. of cargo, depending on the model. Choose from a standard carrier or basket-style carrier. The heavy-duty tubular steel construction and 6” high sides of the basket carrier add security and peace of mind.
Curt Cargo Carrier Exceptional features:
- 6" tall sides keep items more secure during travel
- Frees up space inside the vehicle for passengers and cargo
- Constructed from heavy-duty, tubular steel
- Folding shank allows carrier to be tilted up when not in use
- Angled shank elevates carrier for more ground clearance
- Mesh base for easy cleanup
- Built-in reflectors add visibility for increased safety
- Easily accepts a cargo bag, cargo net or bungees
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish